FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
213 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I can not access to (or recive PING-Answers from) devices with fixed it addresses like 10.190.3.3 even though the firewall settings while trying to set Port-forewards suggest to use these internal IP addresses that are not available for Ping or access. I believe this is since an update to FW: RUT2_R_00.07.03.4. Restore to default and reconfiguration did not help.
by anonymous
Hello,
please explain further your topology and provide configuration of interfaces.
Also, helpfull would be sharing screens with configuration of port-forwarding or other Firewall related details, what's your current config.

Check out your case when downgrading firmware back again to FW: RUT2_R_00.07.03 if something changes.

Perhaps, you need once again to create manually or edit existing rules in Port Forwards section due to some changes in software to make it working.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Please, share your topology with IP addresses. Also, provide a troubleshoot file. Troubleshoot file can be downloaded from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot in the WebUI.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
Hi, all devices have fixed Addresses. Unfortunately the technican in field plugged the patch cable into WAN Port when he was on site  to fix communication problem after installing RUT2 R 00.07.03.3. But in LAN configuration WAN is used as LAN Port. I downgraded firmware to RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.4 and made a factory reset. But without success.
0 votes
by anonymous
This Failure was a switch behind the RUT240: after reboot of the switch kommunikation came back. I can´t explain, why the switch failed in the same moment when I did the firmware update RUT240 R_00.07.03.4.