FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
258 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello, I try to stream over SRT from Larix Broadcast to OBS Studio with my iPhone. For SRT I use Port Number 23477 in OBS.  If the Phone is in the same WiFi as the Computer and I set up the IP 192.168.1,179 from my Computer in the Larix App with the Port 23477 everything is working well. I set up a DYNDNS and Subdomain over no-ip.com and install all in the Rut950. The Status is running and the Update of the IP is working. No-ip.com says everything is ok. Firmware on the Rut950 is new.

My general Firewall Settings:

drop invalid packets: off

automatic helper assignment: on

Input: Accept

Output: Accept

Forward: Accept

All Zones Accept and on

My Port Forwards Settings:

Enable: on

Name: mctewsirl

Protokoll: TCP+UDP

Source Name: wan: wan,wan6,mob1s1a1,mob1s2a1 (all in red???)

The Rest of the Setting you can see on the Picture.

What I do wrong? Can’t forward to Port 23477 and send my iphone Camera with the Larix App from the mobil Internet over SRT t my OBS for Livestreaming to Twitch.

Thanks for the Help…!!!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

First of all, please, change the firewall WAN zone settings to 'reject' under INPUT and FORWARD. Accepting all traffic from WAN is a security risk.

The forwarding rule looks fine. If you navigate to System -> Administration -> Access control and enable remote HTTP access, are you able to access your router's WebUI using DDNS hostname (on mobile connection)?

Are you connecting to URL 'srt://<hostname>:23477' ?

Could you do a TCPdump to see if you are receiving packets?

You can download tcpdump from Services -> Package manager or CLI/SSH:

• opkg update
  • opkg install tcpdump

Run the following command to see packets on port 23477:

• tcpdump port 23477

Are you receiving packets? Are they forwarded?

If so, try disabling firewall on your PC for the testing purposes and see if it works then.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
Hello,

I changed WAN to reject.

I enabled remote HTTP Access.

I can’t access to WebUI using DDNS Hostname on mobile Connection.

I install tcpdump on the Rut950 and test the command tcpdump port 23477 with no result.

Firewall on the Laptop was deactivated.

Using the public ip Adress of the Computer to send the data to the Computer works, but only, when the IPhone with Larix Broadcaster is in the same WiFi as the Laptop. That’s why I think that the Port 23477 is ok for OBS Studio Software.

Thanks for the help again.

Greetings

Nico
by anonymous

Hi,

Since you are unable to reach the WebUI via hostname, could you try to reach it via public WAN IP? If you can, then, the issue is likely with the DDNS configuration. Take a look at the pages here and here for DDNS configuration.

If you encounter any issues, please, replicate them and then download a troubleshoot file. Troubleshoot file can be downloaded from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot. Attach the file to your question by editing it or send the file to me via private message.

Kind Regards,

Andzej