FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
211 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi, Iam strugling with TRB140. I managed to successfuly setup the VPN. Both my laptop and TRB140 can see each other. However iam clueless how to make it possible to ping and access devices physically connected to TRB140 Lan port over VPN. Any help would be much apreciated.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you start by sharing the VPN type you have used in your setup?

A topology of your network would be helpful too.

Lastly, if possible, attach a troubleshoot file to review your configuration details by editing your question. To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. It can help to provide necessary adjustments

Attached files are private and visible only to Teltonika Moderators.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hello, i attached troubleshooting file. Iam using OpenVPN configuration with RMS rms.teltonika-networks.com

I watched youtube video to setup this VPN. However i need this TRB140 to be used as remote support device. Iam connected to TRB140 trough VPN and i need to be able to send TRB140 to customer and let him connect it for example to PLC ( i know PLC address) and execute remote support.
by anonymous
Simply setting correct route(s) should be enough. The route can point directly to the known device IP with /32 as netmask, but it can also direct to the whole LAN network behind TRB device with netmask of 255.255.255.0.

Another thing to keep in mind is that your PLC should have gateway address set, which should be the LAN IP of TRB140.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Hi to be clear, PLC has own Router so i cannot really change defualt gateway on it. Is it possible to be able to see everything connected directly to TRB140 LAN over VPN? how should i proceed ?