FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
439 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello, I can't find dump frimware, where can I download it? the fact that the site has them for firmware via the web version, and I need a dump of the working version. My chip flew off, I had to install a new one, after installation I realized that everything that is on the site is only for firmware on web, not through the programmer

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Which chip exactly did flew off?

Did the replacement actually match chip, which flew off?

Router has a separate flash chip, where the firmware is stored.

Best regards,
by anonymous

Sorry, not a chip, but a flash memory.

Here in the photo, I replaced it and flashed it through ch341a. I found one dump on the Internet, the router starts with it (the correct LEDs light up), but it has unique settings there is another ip address different from 192.168.1.1. ssh does not work, port 80 is closed. When I record the firmware from your site, power and lan are on, the ip address does not distribute and it seems that the router does not work.

0 votes
by anonymous
Can someone share dump firmware? My problem is not solved (
by anonymous
Hello,

I have registered the issue to the RnD, but have not received an answer yet.

Once there is an  update, I will post it here.

Best regards,
by anonymous

The original chip had a factory info partition, which is now is missing and cannot be recovered, that's why the firmware won't boot correctly.
You will need to replace the device.
Best regards,

by anonymous
I have an old firmware from it that loads and works, but there is no way to connect to it. Maybe can fix the firmware by pulling out the device information and replacing it with a new firmware from the site, for example? We just need to understand where this dump information is, this information. What does the structure of the firmware file look like if you make a dump from the chip?