FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
302 views 5 comments
by anonymous
hi there,

trying to reach my two routers via RMS but cannot seem to access WEBUI, its been a while since I used remote access, it has however worked. Now it generates the link but after clicking it it times out. Cli links are also generated and they work. I only need to add an IP lease to a device and open a certain port.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Have you tried a simple devices restart?

Could you send your device's serial number in a private message?

I would also like you to attach a troubleshoot file, which you can download from RMS by selecting your device, then pointing to Actions tab and selecting Export troubleshoot.

Best regards,

by anonymous
have tried the restart, also other browsers than chrome, not working
by anonymous
any news here maybe?
0 votes
by anonymous
I have the same problem on a RUT950 since last monday. Connection via RMS to the device through CLI is ok. For WEBUI I can generate a link which times out, the device doesn´t respond with the login page. I tried some reboots by SMS-command and auto-reboot, but still no connection via WEBUI possible.

I had this issue already earlier the last months, but after 1 or 2 days everything was fine again. Normally I connect to the device daily to check some parameters.

Any advice what´s going on? Thanks!
by anonymous
I have forwarded your issue for the RMS team to look into.

Once there are updates, I will inform you.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Ok, thanks for your efforts.
by anonymous
Today I can connect the device through WebUI again, issue seems to be solved.