FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
348 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi all

Can the RUT 240 trigger a trigger on the I/O output when an SMS message is received ?

thanks for your help

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you please provide a more detailed description, of what it is that you want to achieve?

If you simply want to change the output state, there is an SMS command for that ioset, in mobile utilities.

Best regards,

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi ZygimantasBliu

I will try to be more clear, I want to reboot a computer via sending an SMS.

So the I/O output of the RUT 240 is connected to my computer which has an output for remote ON/OFF button.

Flat it is only possible to retrieve the I/O status via SMS.

I am surprised that it is not possible to change the I/O status

by anonymous

If you do not have a rule to set output status, you should be able to configure it in Services -> Mobile utilities -> SMS utilities, by scrolling to the bottom of the page. For example:

Best regards,

by anonymous

HI ZygimantasBliu

Thanks four your help,In your opinion, can I simulate pressing a button just by using the I/O input of the connector without going through a relay?

by anonymous
I do not quite understand what you want to do here. Could you provide some schematic, or a more detailed description?

Best regards,