FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
173 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I have a RUT955.
I was experiencing loss of mobile connection when using SIM-1.
This problem became more frequent and loss of connection happened every few hours.
I had no problems when using SIM-2.

The local distributor advised that I upgrade to latest version.
And then to re-install the latest version using bootloader. This would remedy any corrupted firmware code.
I upgraded from 06.08.6 to 06.09.2
then i upgraded to 07.03.4 using RUT9_R_00.07.03.4_WEBUI.bin.
All went well.

Now i wish to re-install 07.03.4 using bootloader.
Unfortunately i still have the legacy bootloader 3.2.7.

I cannot find the bootloader files.
Can you please send link for new bootloader ?

Thank You

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Bootloader is unlikely to be an issue here.

Have you checked, if the issue is specific to SIM slot 1 or a specific operator, or SIM card?

Does the loss of connection recover by itself or do you have to reset the device?

Could you please install 7.03.4 version by WebUI? Make sure you update with Keep settings set to off. This will delete your configuration, but you will have a clean install. 

Then I would like you to generate a troubleshoot file and attach it by editing your question. Please, replicate the issue, that is the router must have recently experienced a loss of mobile connectivity, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,