FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
112 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I recently purchased a RUT240 on Feb. 20th 2023.
I can't get connected to RMS; it seems I'm out of credit although I should have 30 days free to evaluate the service.

The router has access to the internet over the mobile network!

Can someone explain what is going on?
by anonymous
My device can connect to the RMS again.

Problem solved.

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
RMS has been down for a lot of people since an overnight update last night 27th Feb, Unfortunately Teltonika are staying quiet about the issue..

I will add though that when it works the RMS is a fabulous tool.

We managed to get some of our routers back through a factory restore.
0 votes
by anonymous
Got the similar problem today, seems like they've changed a process on the weekend. I was adding new device today and it asked for a password to add (where you add Name, Serial Number and LAN MAC address). Before there was no such field, 100%

Now the new devices that I've added today are online, all previous devices are offline.

Probably they've rolled on the change on the weekend without testing it properly.
0 votes
by anonymous
A similar problem encountered about 18 hours ago with a remotely monitored RUTX11. Hoping that whatever change has been made can be rectified at Teltonika's end or otherwise remotely, because the modem is quite inaccessible. The SIM card is connected to the mobile network. Is there any way into a RUTX11 based on its SIM card number or otherwise to reboot it?
by anonymous
Hi,

I just rebooted RUTX11, and after that, it appears offline and I can't access it as it does show within RMS as "offiline".

Though, the webcam that is connected to this modem, seems to be connected to the internet, but I need access to the RUTX11 webUI urgently, as I am setting up VPN to connect.

best regards,
Michael