FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
127 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I allow myself to contact you for a transfer at the level of my account to a new company on the RMS.

Indeed, I am currently attached to company 73673, however, me and my colleagues will follow that I am attached to this company: #71207 Alsatis Main.

My account is the account linked with my email adress : thomas.falsimagne@alsatis.com

Thank you for the time you will give to my request.

Cordially,

Thomas Falsimagne

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you confirm if I understand you correctly:

You want your company 73673 moved as a subcompany to 71207?

Otherwise, could you please clarify your request in more detail?

Best regards,
by anonymous

Hello,

To be clear, now I'm affiliated to the 73673 company but I would like to join the 71207 company. 

I don't know why I'm on the 73673 company but if you can delete this company from my account and transfer me to the 71207, it would be good.

Otherwise, you can delete my account so that I can be able to join the 71207 company. 

I just want the 71207 company to be my primary and only company on the teltonika RMS.

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards,

Thomas Falsimagne

by anonymous
I would like you to provide some additional information, that I have sent you in a private message.

Best regards,