FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
94 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hello Folks,

I read the slave modbusregisters from my rut240 (Firmware RUT2_R_00.07.03.4). Everything works good but the value of digital non isolatet input does not change even if i apply 24 V DC to it. I read Modbus register number 325 with modbus function FC3 length 1 register and datatype 16 bit UINT. But there is no change to value "1" even if the value state of the input pin is market to high (Teltonika menue : In / Output => State => Input: digital non-isolated input State High)?

Here is the link to the modbus slave register list:

RUT240_Modbus

Do i read the wrong register ? 

thanks for help

Christopher 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

When configuring MODBUS requests, you need to use register numbers, not addresses, so instead of 325 as first register number, use 326.

Best regards,
by anonymous

Hello ZygimantasBliu,

Sorry for my wrong formulation I user already register numbers. In my case the following :

Digital non-isolated input   register number: 325 length: 1 Type: 16 bit unsigned integer

But the value of this register isn't change if i set the digital input to "high".
Thanks 
Christopher 
by anonymous
I have replicated this. Thank you for pointing this out.

With 7.2.7 version it works.

I will forward this to the developers to solve in the future firmware releases.

Best regards,