FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
194 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello,
i want to replace my older RUT955 to the X50.
Before that, I would like to know which CA combinations the RUTX50 supports, and whether it can bundle LTE 800 + LTE 900 via carrier aggregation, for example, or LTE 800 and 5G 700.
TIA Mike

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

RUTX50 cannot aggregate LTE B8 (900MHz) with LTE B20 (800MHz), however, it can aggregate LTE B20 (800MHz) + NR n28 (700MHz).

However, you should also keep in mind, that not all carriers use LTE B20 as an anchor band, so make sure your carrier supports this.

I cannot post a full CA table here, as it simply would not fit, but if you have any further questions, let me know!

Best regards,
DaumantasG
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

The list of RUTX50 supported bands is available in this link under Ordering tab, Available versions section.

If by LTE 800 and 5G 700 you mean bands B20 and n28, their aggregation is supported. As for LTE 800 (B20) + LTE 900 (B8), these are not aggregated. 

However, be aware, that the RG501Q supports carrier aggregation of up to 5 different bands, thus the list of combinations extensive. Bands, selected for carrier aggregation can be manipulated manually. For instructions refer to this video.

Best regards,