FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
65 views 0 comments
by anonymous
So i have lost my phone and there my ability to 2FA.

How do i get into rms? Is this the right place, if not where should i go for support for this?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Do you have a copy of your Two-Factor authentication recovery codes? These codes can be used to access your account in case you lose access to your device.
If you lose your device and don't have the recovery codes, I'm afraid you will lose access to your RMS account. Since this is the only way to recover your account in the event of losing access to your device that has Teltonika ID installed.

If you do have a copy of your recovery codes, then kindly Login to your RMS account, click the "Regain account access with a recovery code", enter one of your recovery codes then click Verify.

It is very important to have a separate copy of your recovery codes in case you encounter an event like this one.

Best regards,
Robert

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I have written you a private message.

Best regards,