FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
117 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hi all,

I'm evaluating a RUT240 & RMS. The RUT240 is still in its trial period.
I have tried to connect to a device (HTTPS, port 443) behind the router.
This is not working.
My company shows 4978 MB data remaining on the RMS GUI.
But my device shows no data available.

How do I assign data from the pool remaining in my company to this device?

BTW: I can access the mentioned device via the VPN Hub!

Regards,

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Are you able to access the device locally on HTTPS port?

Maybe the device has some requirement to enable access from WAN, as in case of Teltonika devices?

Also, when it comes to reaching devices through HTTP(S) RMS Connect functionality, some particular device WebUIs might not load correctly or not load at all, because they might have unique WebUI aspects, which does not work properly when accessed through proxy.

As for the remaining data, this section applies, if you have packs bought, instead of separate credits.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Hello,

thanks for answering to my question.

I has able to access the device vis HTTPS without problems before the RMS outage on 02/27/2023!
After that I noticed it wasn't working anymore.

Since I can access the device via VPN Hub I can say that it is accessible locally (of course I also can access it from my PC via RUT240 LAN).
BTW, I can access the device using HTTP, although login is very slow or not working!

The problem seems only to be the Quick Connect. I can access the device using the generated links.

Regards,
by anonymous
Understood.

If you could try capturing some traffic to IP 18.192.27.240 and TCP port 20080 (used by RMS HTTP(S) connection), it would be useful.

Also, are you receiving any errors, when connecting to HTTPS?  

Lastly, could you provide a serial number of the Teltonika device in RMS, which fails to connect over HTTPS?

Best regards,
by anonymous
Hi,

I have uploaded the trace for the IP address you specified. The trace covers the start of Quick Connect till the session time out.

Regards,
by anonymous
Please provide a serial number of the device in RMS, which fails to connect over HTTPS.

I will create a ticket for RMS team to look into.

Best regards,