FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
146 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

My RUT955 has FW version: RUT9_R_00.07.02.4. I got SIM card (three.co.uk) that works fine in mobile phone. When I plugin the SIM card in the RUT955, I can see the mobile data disconnected. I try to put the SIM card in different SIM slots and set the APN as Auto or as three.co.uk ( I read it from mobile phone when the SIM card works inside.), the mobile data is still disconnected. When I go Network -> Interfaces, I can see the status of MOB1S1A1/MOB1S2A1 is Stopped. The mobile signal strength is OK (-55 dBm). Any idea? Best Regards.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Do you have an opportunity to test the router with a different SIM?

Otherwise, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous
I have sent the troubleshoot files. Thanks.