FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
299 views 2 comments
by anonymous
The last month or so I have noticed various failures to connect to RMS service from some of our RUTX09 routers despite them having internet connectivity through 4G. Is there a way to check logs in order to figure out the reason behind this since in most of them I can see Failure (Other error) to the connection state of RMS? URL used for RMS is rms.teltonika-networks.com

Thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

On the 27th of February maintenance was performed on the platform, which did not go well, though, most of the issues have been resolved by now.

Could you check if a simple device reboot solves connection issues? 

Could you ensure, that the devices are using the latest firmware?

If the devices are in remote locations, could you try reinitiating connection to RMS by sending SMS with the following syntax:

• <router_password> rms_connect

Replace <router_password> with the password used to login to router's WebUI.

Otherwise, I would like you to send the serial numbers from the devices with the issue present. I would ask to look at them.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply over this. From what I have noticed a restart normally would fix the issue but it reoccurs. Currently I can see two of our routers having the exact same issue with serials as per below:

Further to that all of the routers experiencing this issue are currently updated to 7.03.3 firmware.

Thanks
by anonymous
Hello,

Do you have an opportunity to check, if updating to 7.03 resolves the issue?

Also, 1102596639 did not attempt to connect to the system since the beginning of March. Would it be possible to restart this device as well?

Best regards,