FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
474 views 6 comments
by anonymous
Hi Guys,

I can't connect to the internet via the mobile network. The status said it is connected, but I can't receive any node in the internet.

Device: RUT955

Firmware: RUT9xx_r_00.06.09.2

I tried with two SIM cards (Vodafone.de) both are working in other devices.

The WAN Information shows Interface Mobile, and IP address, both DNS addresses.

Thank you &

Kind Regards,

Klaus

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Is there any particular reason why you use 6.09.2?

Could you try updating your device to 7.04 firmware version with Keep settings option disabled and check if the issue is still present?

If the update does not resolve the issue, or, for some reason is not possible, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Attached files are private and visible only to Teltonika Moderators.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi Guys,

I've updated to 7.04, but still got the same issue.

I would like to upload the troubleshooting file, but it is too large (211Mb) for an attachment. What should I do?

Kind Regards,

Klaus
by anonymous

The file of such size is unreasonable.

Did you update with with Keep settings option disabled? Could you try resetting the device to factory defaults and generating the file again?

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi There,

I set the device to the factory settings. Still the same issue. But I was able to create and upload the troubleshooting file.

Thank you for your help&

Kind Regards,

Klaus
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you try using a custom APN, based on your service provider in router's WebUI Network -> Interfaces -> General page by editing [mob1s1a1] settings and disabling Auto APN slider button?

Best regards.

by anonymous
Hi Guys,

I changed the APN, no affect.

I moved to Netherland to get an other Mobile Provider no effect.

I bought a SIM Card from an other Mobile Provider no effect.

With the Vodafone SIM Card and when I want to connect a pop up shows "Modem not ready". But sometimes it shows the details of a connection Cell ID, Provider name, transferred Bytes etc. then it drop off.

When I use the Telecom SIM Card I get all the details of the connection, but I can't connect to a Web Side.

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,

Klaus
by anonymous
Hello,

Would it be possible to arrange a short remote via Anydesk, to have a look at your device?

Best regards,