FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
266 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

To program one of our PLC's (Siemens PXC4, 5, 7,...) We need a BACnet connection through our VPNhub.

In the program (PLC program) the default gateway = 192.168.31.1 (IP adress of our RUT955 router).

I can access the webserver of the PLC by RMS VPNhub. We want to remote program the PLC. If i open the programming software there is no PLC showing up. I opened Port 47808 by adding the BACnet service package.

But still i am unable to discover our PLC in the programming software. Maybe i need to enable BBMD?

Greetings

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

I assume the PLC is your BACnet client and is connected to your router. In this case, you need to enable BBMD on this router and set it to the interface of your internet source. This will allow your PLC to reach other networks. If all traffic is allowed from your OpenVPN tunnel, then you should be able to reach your device. I recommend taking a look at our BACnet configuration example here.

Kind Regards,

Andzej