FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
144 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi from Haast,

My RUTX11 has a cellular connection and the "company" that it belongs to has credits. However, the device is still not connecting to RMS. I have deregistered it and re-added it twice but with no success. I've also rebooted it several times, and on each occasion it has regained a connection to the cellular network and to connected devices.

In the process, I've spent three credits and since this is the only device registered to the company I expected them to be applied to this device. Service, Monitoring and Auto-Extend are all turned on, but in the RMS portal the device still shows up as "Not activated".

What else can I do to get RMS running again? I will have physical access to the device for about four hours tomorrow and will of course try connecting to it directly.

Thanks, J.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

It may be that the problem is related to some specific provider or region.

Could you login to the router via CLI/SSH and check, if you are able to receive connection, after executing the following command:

• telnet 18.196.62.30 15009

• telnet 18.196.62.30 15010

Otherwise, could you provide a serial number of the device?

Also, what firmware version is the device running? If it is not the latest 7.04, could you try an update?

Best regards,