FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
231 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello.

I try setup 2 pcs of TRB142 like a "long RS232 cable" using LTE network. Both have SIM cart with privat APN and IP address.

1st TRB has IP1, configured as Server lisening on port 5000. 2nd TRB has IP2, as client, connecting to IP1. In Realtime data -> connections, I can see established connection between IP1 and IP2 on port 5000. Using raw mode.

I make a double check RS232 parameters on both TRB has the same, also on RS232 devices on the ends. But serial data cannot flow thru.

Pls can you see some wrong config? Using TRB1_R_00.07.03.4

Thanks.

Ivan

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you update to 7.04 simply to rule out firmware issues?

I would also like to review your configuration. 

Please attach troubleshoot files from the devices by editing the question. Make sure to  replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Attached files are private and visible only to Teltonika Moderators.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. So I upgrade to 7.04, then reestablish tcp connections, but data still not go throu.

I upload a troubleshoot files from both ends.
by anonymous
Hello.

So now, I make some another tests, and its working now. Problem was in wrong RS232 cable...

So very sorry for waste your time. now work correctly. Thank you veru much.

You can close or delete a question.