FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
91 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I have a TRM240 that seems to reboot each 72 hours aprox. Is there a parameter that controls such a behaviour?

Thanks!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

It's very hard to say what could be causing an issue, as TRM devices are fully controlled by the user and our software is not present on them.

It could be a misconfiguration or a driver issue. As a first step, I'd recommend resetting the modem to the factory default settings by using the AT command AT&F.

If that does not help, could you explain your use case? Perhaps the device is constantly under load or is processing many messages.

Also, does the device exhibit any reboot signs? Perhaps it's the drivers that are at fault? Make sure the USB cable is not loose as well.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
I changed the modem to a multitech GSM modem, also with a Quectel chip, and the periodic reboots are gone. The configuration and use is the same I had with the teltonika's.

Something is wrong in your firmware I guess.