FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
163 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I cant seem to relay wifi.

Rut955 is set to 192.168.99.x

Wifi is 192.168.1.x (unifi router)

I can connect fine via wan.

I can scan network and add it no problem, then it says "status:down"

Is there something I am missing.

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

The screenshot you have provided is not very informative, thus, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into why the interface is down. At the moment I would suggest to double check the pre-shared key used to authenticate to unify wireless network.

I would also like to understand your end goal better. By WiFi relay, do you mean that Teltonika device is configured as a client to a unify access point and all client devices, which connect to RUT955 are within the LAN of RUT device?

Or RUT955 acts as wireless extender to unify, where DHCP to the LAN devices is provided by Unify as in this example? 

Best regards,