FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
109 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello! I admit that I don't quite understand the difference between "Check Interval" and "Attempts before sim switch". I have gone through the help section but I am struggling to understand. Could you provide a concrete example and a more detailed explanation? Thank you very much !

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Check interval (in terms of seconds) determines how frequent the router will check for SIM Switch conditions. However, Attempts before SIM Switch (in terms of iteration), determines how many times the router will check if the conditions is actually met. In summary, Check interval will be used first before Attempts before Sim Switch. 

For example, Check interval is set to 5 seconds and Attempts before sim switch is set to 2. This means that every 5 seconds, the router will check if one Sim switch conditions are met. If condition is satisfied, then the router will confirm twice if it actually meets the condition. Hope this clarifies your query.

Regards,

Janmiguel

by anonymous
No problem for the delay! Thank you very much Janmiguel for your clarification. It's very clear. Have a good day!