FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
333 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

Wireguard does not reconnect after a reboot. Keep Alive 25 is set.

It seems that the firmware has a bug or am I doing something wrong?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Your WireGuard instance does not reconnect after you reboot RUT240. What exactly do you do to make it connect again?

Could you please attach a troubleshoot to your question? Troubleshoot file can be downloaded from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot. The attached file is only visible to Teltonika moderators.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
Sorry I have not formulated it correctly. After a restart the wireguard connection works. The problem is that wireguard does not reconnect when the wan connection was broken on one side.
by anonymous
Hi,

Are you using the latest firmware version? I was not able to reproduce it. The connection should be back when the WAN connection comes back.

I recommend updating to the latest firmware version. If the problem still exists, please give more information and provide the troubleshoot file. Before you generate the troubleshoot file, replicate the issue. Take a screenshot of successful pings via Wireguard, disconnect the WAN connection and wait for one or two minutes before reconnecting it to allow the router to reestablish connections. After the reconnection, take a screenshot of failed pings and generate the troubleshoot file.

Kind Regards,

Andzej
by anonymous
I have the latest firmware. I have created the files and sent them to you via PM.