FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
916 views 11 comments
by anonymous
Hello

Does anyone here know anything about Teltonika Rutx11 routers?  I can access the Internet with it without any problems, but I can't reach my Cerbo GX via the VRM portal.  If I go to the other wlan with the Cerbo, it works.  So not just about the Teltonika.  I have the same problem with the amazon tv stick.  The errors are only after the Rutx11 update.
by anonymous
the problem is really with RUTX_R_00.07.04.1 |  2023.03.24 firmware.  now have the previous version RUTX_R_00.07.03.4 |  09/02/2023 played on it, everything works again without problems
by anonymous
Falls das interessant ist: ich habe bzw hatte genau das gleiche mit dem firetv Stick. Vor dem Urlaub habe ich die sehr alte Version vom Rut X11 auf die aktuellste Version Update gemacht. Alles hat funktioniert, mehrere iPhones und ein Laptop haben einwandfrei Internet. Internet kommt über LTE und die Clients sind über wlan verbunden. Der Firetv Stick ist über wlan verbunden, scheint aber teilweise einige Sachen nicht aufrufen zu können. Die waipu App zb war nicht da und firetv Stick sagt er hat Verbindungsprobleme. Merkwürdigerweise funktioniert YouTube auf dem Firetv Stick.

Ich habe dann downgrade auf die vorletzte Version gemacht, wie hier beschrieben und siehe da: alles funktioniert wieder.

Vielen Dank für den Tip!

Viele Grüße aus dem Wohnwagen von Fehmarn .

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Please find attached the troubleshoot files on really basic setup from 7.04.2 and 7.03.4.

Latest release 7.04.2 has also same behaviour to open some websites like bild.de, ntv.de and so. 7.03.4 works still fine out of the box.

Sadly 7.03.4 has issues with wireguard. Therefor it's very important for me to get the newer FWs running.

https://community.teltonika-networks.com/?qa=blob&qa_blobid=8536829676200562475

https://community.teltonika-networks.com/?qa=blob&qa_blobid=8545239860984738887

Best answer
by anonymous

Thank you for the files provided.

Having reviewed them, I would like you to try the following couple of suggestions:

Login to router's WebUI: 

• Navigate to Network -> Firewall -> General settings and disable Software flow offloading option; 
  • Navigate to Network -> Interfaces -> General. Edit MOB1S1A1 settings, switch to Advanced settings tab. In the Override MTU field try the following values:

See if that helps.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Thanks for you fast response. It looks like that the change of the MTU has size solved this issue. I set it now to 1420 and the website, which have not worked before, are working now.

The flow offloading option was disabled by default. At least it was disable after I've upgraded from 7.03.4 to 7.04.2.
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

To better understand the issue, could you please provide a topology of your setup and explain, how do you reach VRM portal?
You also mention, that the issue is only apparent after the update of RUTX11. Could you provide firmware version you have updated from and version you have updated to? Did you update with Keep settings set to on or off? Have you tried device reset to factory defaults?

As for Amazon TV stick, I assume it is some USB dongle, connected to router's USB port that does not get detected/recognized? If that is the case, could you attach a troubleshoot file by editing your question? Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Otherwise, could you expand on the TV stick issue as well? 

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello, first of all thank you for the answer.

Sorry for the bad English, I'm from Germany.

My firmware was RUTX_R_00.07.01.4 |  02/25/2022 and now RUTX_R_00.07.04.1 |  2023.03.24

The update was made in such a way that all settings are retained.  Now that nothing worked, I reset everything to factory settings.  But the problem remains the same.  The Amazon TV Stick is in my TV device and is connected to the Rutx11 via WiFi, the connection also works with WiFi but no connection to the Internet.  Can this be a problem with the firewall?  That there what has been changed after the update?  I've tried so many things and I'm at the end.

Hallo erst einmal vielen Dank für die Antwort.

Entschuldigung für das schlechte Englisch, ich komme aus Deutschland. 

Meine Firmware war RUTX_R_00.07.01.4 | 2022.02.25       und jetzt RUTX_R_00.07.04.1 | 2023.03.24

Das Update wurde so gemacht das alle Einstellungen behalten bleiben. Nachdem  jetzt aber nichts mehr ging habe ich alles auf Werkseinstellungen zurück gesetzt. Aber das Problem bleibt gleich. Der Amazon TV Stick steckt  in meinem Tv Gerät und wird über W lan mit dem Rutx11 verbunden, das verbinden klappt auch mit w-lan aber halt kein Verbindung zum Internet. Kann das ein Problem mit der Firewall sein? Das da was geändert worden ist nach dem Update? Habe schon so viel versucht und bin am Ende. 

by anonymous
Your TV is a WiFi client to RUTX11, correct?

Do other devices, for example laptops, smartphones, also do not have internet access over WiFi?

Could you reset your router again, configure only mandatory settings, replicate your issue and generate a troubleshoot file as requested in my previous comment?

Best regards,
by anonymous
The Fire TV Stick is plugged into the TV via HDMI and connected directly to the WiFi, not via the TV.  laptop cell phone have internet with wlan.  but if I integrate the Fire tv stick into my house wlan, it works without any problems, just not with the Rutx11, which has only been possible since the firmware update.  I can't read my Victron data from the VRM portal either.  I'll put the file in here tonight
by anonymous
the problem is really with RUTX_R_00.07.04.1 |  2023.03.24 firmware.  now have the previous version RUTX_R_00.07.03.4 |  09/02/2023 played on it, everything works again without problems
by anonymous
Thank you for the file.

Could you also provide a file from a working device with RUTX_R_00.07.03.4 for comparison?

I would also like you to explain, how do you reach your Cerbo GX via the VRM portal, and where exactly does connection break with the new firmware?

Also, would you agree to arrange a remote to take a look at your device?

Best regards,
0 votes
by anonymous

Same issue here with RUTX_R_00.07.04.1; previous version RUTX_R_00.07.03.4 works fine for internet connection.

Using the RUTX_R_00.07.04.1 I have also massive problems accessing some websites like bild.de, ntv.de and so on. This is also happening directly with a fresh setup of this firmware after flashing this firmware. The behavior of the FireTV stick is also similar to the users above.

RUTX_R_00.07.03.4 works fine out of the box; no issues here.

My internet provider is DTAG/German Telekom using LTE connection.

Any ideas or suggestions here?

by anonymous
Hello,

I did not receive all of the previously requested files.

Could you replicate your scenario by connecting FireTV stick to your RUTX device with both firmware versions: RUTX_R_00.07.04.1 and RUTX_R_00.07.03.4.

Then generate troubleshoot files from both versions and send them in a private message.

Best regards,