FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
236 views 4 comments
by anonymous
I think there must be something wrong with my device...
It seems like every time it loses connection with the outside over 4G it becomes unreachable for my apple devices. Most of the times I have to do a hard reboot to get it working again. But sometimes it will come around after a while.

It takes like 8  minutes before it appears on the WIFI list after a reboot. is this normal?

Trying to stream things over it, usiing things like airserver, airplay etc. doesnt work well at all. If a coinnection is made it rarely lasts more than 10-15 minutes.

Xbox S says UPnP is not successfull.

I have another Teltonika router in my house(a X11 I believe) and it performs nothing like this. It is stable and fast for all our purposes. But this one is a whole different story.

Anything I can try to make ity better?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

You mentioned, that the WiFi becomes unreachable for your Apple devices, could you clarify if this is also the case for the devices from other manufacturers?

• It takes like 8  minutes before it appears on the WIFI list after a reboot. is this normal?
It is not. I would recommend resetting the device to the factory default settings using the bootloader procedure and checking if the issue disappears. Make sure to use the latest firmware, which can be downloaded from this page (RUT9M_R_00.07.04.1 is the latest at the moment).

Xbox complaining about UPnP is most likely because it cannot open a port to the internet. UPnP package can be installed from the package manager by navigating to Services → Package Manager → Packages

If the factory reset does not help, please navigate to System → Administration → Troubleshoot and change the Save log in option to Flash memory. Once the issue reappears, reboot the router, navigate to System → Administration → Troubleshoot, and download the troubleshoot file. This file can be attached to the original question and will only be visible to Teltonika moderators.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous

The device says it has the newest firmare

When I try to upload 7.04.2 or 7.04.3 I get this error message.

Have installed the UPnP package, it will work without any configuration?

by anonymous

Hello,

Could you clarify what file you are uploading on the router? Make sure the firmware is downloaded from here.

Once the UPnP package is installed, it will need to be enabled in the Services → UPnP menu, and if it still does not work, try disabling the "Enable secure mode" option in the same UPnP menu.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
So I did the factory reset with the physical button. Now the devices WIFI network is called UNKNOW_0000 and it is still unreachable. It also gives a message saying "failed to load menu data". So what now? RMA claim?
by anonymous
Hello,

This is a known issue. Please send the serial number printed on the back of your device to me via a private message and I will be able to help you out.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
0 votes
by anonymous

Thank you!

Xbox still says UPnP unsuccesfull with "enable secure mode" toggled off.

FW file from the link you provided worked! But after update I am not able to reach router setup. I guess its time for factory reset button.