FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
181 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I we have used Rut240 for many years now for communication with several sits with wallboxes for electric cars. After the new software on the Rut240, I can't longer restore backup or "old" software which I need to upload VPN certificate. Is there a wake around to get it back to version  Rut2xx _R_00.01.10 ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Older firmware versions for the RUT240 can be found here.

However, the certificate files should still be present in the backup file and can be extracted. I do not know the exact path to the files, however, the folder should be named luci-uploads or similar. The backup archive can be opened using an archiving tool like 7zip.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

I managed to downgrade the firmware to RUTXX_R_00.01.14.6 and got the "old" WebUi back. To restore my backup file I needed to continue downgrade to RUTXX_R_00.01.10 which went fine. I could then edit the VPN certificate, so now the RUT240 working just fine :)

Have a nice weekend!
by anonymous
Glad to hear that.

Best regards,
DaumantasG