FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
192 views 5 comments
by anonymous
We have about 60 pcs. RUT950 in operation and all of them are managed via RMS. Each day a handful of them (10-15) loose connection to RMS and doesn't come online again before the nightly reboot. It's also the same routers that seems to have this issue.

Are you familiar with this? It started to happen after upgrade to 07.04 and 07.04.1.

All routers now run 07.04.1.
by anonymous

It appears that there is an issue with a group of RUT950 routers losing connection to RMS after upgrading to firmware versions 07.04 and 07.04.1. Further troubleshooting and investigation may be necessary to determine the root cause of this issue and find a solution.

by anonymous
Thanks. Have you found a solution to this? We loose connection to 15+ RUT950 every day now. Do you know when the fix for this will be rolled out?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Would it be possible to get some serial numbers of those devices? 

Also, do you have local access to any of those devices? I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question from one of the devices, which is offline at the moment. To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Files uploaded from two of the routers. Serial numbers included in separate TXT file.
by anonymous

Both devices are now online.

However, I have noticed that 1125486149 (Hosteland) router has issues with modem, which start with failure to retrieve certain information, and then results in several modem disconnects from the CPU.

This might be an indication of a hardware issue, but the firmware of the modem itself is rather dated, thus I would suggest  to try updating it. I could send you the instructions via a private message.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Please send me instructions via private message.