FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
397 views 4 comments
by anonymous
We are about to start a pilot project. For this we have our main company, to provide support and maintain the customer, the customer is added as a subcompany. We have bought credits for the pilot and I thought I had found out how to move those credits. I created a code and wanted to add that to the sub company. But can't find any place to add the code. I can only create a code, not activate it. All wiki entries point out to older GUIs it seems, as they look totally different and show items that do not show up.

So how to activate a created code for the sub company (or move those credits there and if possible directly activate them for the sub company). Not being able to do this for the customer would be a huge drawback and disable to provide full service for customers.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

On top right of your subcompany, there should be an option Activate code, by pressing on the email address of the account:

Best regards,

by anonymous
Yup, that way I activated to code for the credits we bought for the main company (couldn't chose another) and with those I created a code. Or do I have to be on the subcompany's info page to get the credits accounted for it?
by anonymous
The code, created in the main company has to be activated in the subcompany's page.
by anonymous

This much is clear, but as you can see there is no "Activate" button. Which is why I asked in the first place. :) I am admin of the main company and wanted to move those credits bought for the project to the corresponding sub company. Can those codes only be activated by members of the sub company? This would counter the "full service" thought.

by anonymous

In RMS web page Administration -> Companies page, there is an Add button. By pressing an arrow next to it, you get a list of options, including: Create code, Activate or Move credits.

Alternatively, in the same page you can enable the company to use parent company credits, without the need to transfer anything:

Best regards,