FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
479 views 9 comments
by anonymous
i am trying to upgrade firmware on my trb142, to 00.07.03.2, but when I go to system/firmware, there is nowhere a possibility to do the upgrade?? only shows some error text.... where is the problem, and what is the way to do the upgrade?? thank you!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

What is the firmware currently installed in your device?

Could you try using browser's incognito  mode to access this page, or clear the cache?

Following instructions provided here, try updating via CLI/SSH.

Best regards,

by anonymous
I am curently running 00.01.06.1 version...
by anonymous

Depending on the version of the device you have, download firmware file from this link and follow update via CLI/SSH procedure suggested in my previous comment.

Best regards,

by anonymous
I installed winscp, run it, and it will not log in with my username and password, I have tryed many times... I try it again with webUI and log in with no problems??
by anonymous
I have done ewerything, but I dont know how to execute that sysupgrade command??

i go to services/cli/  username root, password, and log into that system... and write that command: sysupgrade/tmp/name

before  I put that file into the tmp folder by winscp, but it won t execute the upgrade.. it drives me crazy...
by anonymous

What is the exact command that you enter, when executing sysupgrade?

What error message is displayed, when the command is executed?

What is your device's product code, and did you download the correct 00.02.03.2_LEGACY.bin file?

Best regards,

by anonymous

i think I did everything ok... but it won t upgrade....

by anonymous

Add a space between sysupgrade and the directory with the firmware, as currently, the device simply does not recognize the command:

• sysupgrade /tmp/TRB1420_R_00.02.03.2_LEGACY.bin

Best regards,

by anonymous
I tried it with a space, but it still does not work…
by anonymous

Is the same ''not found error displayed, when the command with space is executed? 

Could you try adding -F option:

• sysupgrade -F /tmp/TRB1420_R_00.02.03.2_LEGACY.bin

Otherwise, would it be possible to arrange a remote to try the update?

Best regards,