FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
153 views 0 comments
by anonymous

We have some TRB245 devices , which we are using to collect GPS location and Analog sensors ( Fuel Sensor) data , We have noticed that the devices stops reporting "AVL"  to our remote servers  when the device is unable to obtain GPS position.
We need to receive "AVL" "Analog Input" values even if the device is unable to obtain GPS position to measure fuel level is there any settings that we can enable / disable to get analog sensor data even when device is unable to obtain GPS position ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues!

Could you please update the device to the latest firmware, then navigate to System → Administration → Troubleshoot and generate a troubleshoot file. This file can be attached to the original post and will only be visible to Teltonika moderators. I will use it to replicate your setup and see if I can replicate the issues you are describing.

Thank you!

Best regards,
DaumantasG