FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
301 views 7 comments
by anonymous
Hello with latest firmware RUT9_R_00.07.04.1 I cannot send i/o juggler sms with position (%gs place holder)

Also gps geofencing dont send sms

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

The first issue is known and will be fixed in the v7.5 release of RutOS.

As for the second part, I was not able to replicate your issue. When the rule is configured in Services → GPS → GPS Geofencing and in Services → Events Reporting I successfully received a message, that the device left the Geofence:

This was tested on RUTX_R_00.07.04.2. Please try upgrading and check again. Also, try setting a lower radius (1 meter).

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
I am able to receive sms when I set to both "enter/exit"

If I choose only exit this does not work
by anonymous
I was able to get it working but create event for generate event for both enter/exit and on event reporting set only left geofence.

Is it possibile to add a condition on event reporting like on I/O Juggler, so we can send left geofence sms alarm only if an input is active.
by anonymous
Hello,

Just to clarify, in the GPS Geofencing menu, you set the "Generate even on" option to Enter/Exit, and in the Events Reporting you only set it to exit?

I have tested it with "Generate event on" Exit, and also a condition on exit in Events reporting and everything seems to be working as expected.

As for I/O Juggler, unfortunately, it does not contain GPS Geofencing filters at the moment.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous
Yes I set as you wrote.

Generate events on both and event report only exit. Is it wrong?
by anonymous
Theoretically, it is not wrong, just no point in generating an event when it's not going to be reported. However, if you will have multiple reporting rules, then this should not be an issue.

If the enter/exit rule is not working for you, I will test it today after work and will report back.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous
I am testing also it now.

It will be very useful to have event reporting condition like i/o juggler so rut955 can work like an alarm device and send event only if alarm is active.

Another really useful function would be an i/o juggler that create dinamically a gps geofence, so you can activate alarm and receive a notification if the zone is left.
by anonymous
Hello,

Sorry, was unable to test yesterday, hopefully, will be able to do it over the weekend. Perhaps you were able to find something from your testings?