FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
154 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello Teltonika,

I come to you because we recently deployed our first teltonikas after the order we placed with you.

To supervise them, we bought credits and it seems to work for the Teltonikas coming from the order of 100 TRBs, but for the two that we had in test and that we deployed today, they do not go up not in the RMS.

Would you have a solution?

Best regards,

Thomas

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues!

Could the serial numbers of the devices in question be provided via a private message? I will check the status of these devices.

Some things to doublecheck:

• Make sure these devices are added as TRB devices, and not RUT or TCR, as IMEI is used instead of MAC number for identification;
  • Make sure the device has an internet connection;
  • If the devices operate in a private network, make sure the ports specified here are accessible to the public internet;
  • If the devices have been registered to RMS before, make sure you have enough credits in your account;

Best regards,
DaumantasG