FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
217 views 6 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I have a problem that I would like to use the Blutooth functions of the RUTX10.
but it looks like it is in an endless loop.
Can anyone help me?
is it possible to enter the Bluetooth mac address of the RUTX10?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you clarify what steps were taken before running the blesemd command?

A few things to check would be:

• Make sure that Bluetooth is disabled in the WebUI;
  • Make sure that you are running the latest firmware. The latest firmware can be downloaded here.
  • Try deleting the existing database file for Bluetooth by running this command:

rm /tmp/blesemd_db

• If all else fails, try resetting the device to factory default settings by navigating to System → Backup.

Let me know if any of these steps helped.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
Hi,
Thank you very much for your reply.
Before the "blesemd", the connection was only made via ssh.

Unfortunately, all the measures you listed did not help.
Can you tell me how to find the mac address of the RUTX10?

Best regards,

sen
by anonymous
Hello,

What I mean was perhaps a Bluetooth device was paired using the WebUI or similar?

I will ask you to generate a troubleshoot file. This can be done by navigating to System → Administration → Troubleshoot. This file can be attached to the original question and will only be visible to Teltonika moderators.

EDIT: As for the MAC address of the RUTX10 Bluetooth, could you clarify why this is needed?

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous
Hi,
I have attached the files.
No, nothing like that.
I'm just trying to find the router with another Bluetooth device. Unfortunately I could not find the mac address of the router.

Best regards,

sen
by anonymous

Hello,

RUTX10 can only be used as a Bluetooth "master" and cannot be connected to from other devices. This functionality was created for polling the data from BLE sensors like EYE SENSOR.

So I am afraid what you are trying to achieve will not be possible with RUTX10. If you would like to use the Teltonika RutOS app, it functions over WiFi, rather than Bluetooth.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
hi,
Thanks for the quick reply.
so there is no way to know the bluetooth mac address of the router. the only thing i would like is for another device to see the router when searching for blutooth devices it doesn't have to pair. the other device can also be a slave.
and what about the endless loop problem i have?

Kind regards

sen
by anonymous
Hello,

RUTX10 cannot be discovered as a Bluetooth device.

As for the loop issue, could you clarify why you are using the service directly instead of using it in the WebUI?

Best regards,
DaumantasG