FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
97 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Hello,
A second RUT955 has now crashed, stuck with this error when trying to login to interface.
It doesn't forward traffic, and cannot be contacted by SMS, but shows this message on webpage.
Any idea what causes it? Unit does not respond to factory reset button (button is held for 15 sec. It reboots but goes into same loop without factory reset starting).

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you clarify which firmware version are you using?

Are these devices physically accessible to you? Would a factory reset be possible?

Perhaps there is another service running which could be causing a conflict with our WebUI?

I have not seen this behavior before, so I believe it could be caused by your specific configuration on your device.

I would recommend factory resetting the devices, installing the latest firmware version, and checking if the issue reappears.

If you do have physical access to the device, could you try accessing the device via SSH and see if that works?

Best regards,
DaumantasG