FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
267 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Hi!Teltonika

Please assist I have one router failed to connect on rms platform inwhile all data required are set correct like serial number ,LAN mac

Note this device is new please below i HAVE ATTACH TROUBLESHOOT FILE

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you clarify why the old hostname is used for RMS? Please try changing it to rms.teltonika-networks.com and check if anything changes.

If you updated from the older firmware versions with the option Keep settings enabled, I will ask you to update the device to the latest firmware version without the option to Keep settings enabled. Downloads for the RUT955 can be found here.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous

Hi!Teltonika team

Hi!Teltonika team 

I have just try to make changes as you instructed but stil there is no changes firmware updated to 00.07.04.2 and rms link changed what you have given but no changes .
And another one question about this device when you see gsm logs the first paragraph is written as modem is blocked could it be the source of problem? and that if is the problem on how can we unblock this modem 
by anonymous
hi!Teltonika

Why are you delaying on response
by anonymous

Hello,

From the troubleshoot file it seems that the device has mobile connectivity issues. Thus, it cannot connect to RMS. So let's try to troubleshoot the mobile connectivity issue first.

The device successfully connects to the operator and obtains an IP address. However, the device fails to access the internet. I have noticed that you have configured failover for mob1s2a1 interface, but not for mob1s1a1 interface which you are using with your SIM card.

Hence, could you please navigate to Network -> Failover, enable failover for the mob1s1a1 interface (not mob1s2a1 or others) and drag this mob1s1a1 interface to the top of the list, so that it has a metric of 1Save & apply changes.

Give it a few minutes and then navigate to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot. Under the diagnostics section, enter the IP address of 8.8.8.8 and press 'perform'.

If the device has internet connectivity, you should see successful pings in the output. If pings are successful, check if the device connects to RMS. If pings are successful, but the device still cannot connect to the RMS, try to reboot the router. In case the device has internet connectivity, but still cannot connect to RMS after the reboot, please, generate another troubleshoot file and attach it.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
Hi!Team teltonika

Thanks for your support now device is connect on rms platform BUT when looking on troubleshoot file on gsm logs starting of information shows that the modem is blocked wont it be the problem on further operation please assist to troubleshoot more

I have attach trouble shoot file and screenshot that shows that part of block modems

please check attachment on email I replied to you
by anonymous
Hello,

You can ignore the messages in the logs as those were generated during the device initialization process. The modem is working fine and, according to your troubleshoot file, you have internet connectivity via SIM card.

Kind Regards,

Andzej