FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
123 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have a RUT240 with a routable WAN IP address.

I have installed the DDNS package, however I can't get it to update.. Can someone please advise if this can work with NO-IP or not and if so the settings required thanks!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to use NO-IP as your choice of DDNS with the RUT240.

First, ensure that your device has a public IP address and is reachable.

Next, I suggest you take a look at our configuration example here. This article provides a detailed walkthrough of the NO-IP configuration process on Teltonika devices.

In case you encounter any issues, make sure that you are using the latest firmware version. Firmware for RUT240 is available here.

If you're using the latest firmware and still experiencing issues after following our configuration example, please try replicating the issue and generate a troubleshoot file. Ensure that the router has been on for some time and attempt to access it via the DDNS name. Then, download a troubleshoot file from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot and attach it by editing your question.

Kind Regards,

Andzej