FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
132 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I am unable to log into my RUT950 after doing a firmware update to RUT9_R_00.07.02.4_WEBUI.bin.

I had updated the device, and it worked OK for a couple days, but then it just started restarting constantly. I wasn't able to do a factory reset.   I was able to get to the bootloader menu but the only firmware update it would take from there was RUT9XX_R_00.06.09.2_WEBUI.

I was able to log in fine, but when I update to RUT9_R_00.07.02.4_WEBUI.bin, it now just flashes all 5 of the signal strength lights.  When I try to log into the device, it just hangs after I enter the password.

I am able to ping the device.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you please connect to your device via SSH using "root" as the login and the password as your router's password? Once you're logged in, please execute the following command:

• hexdump -C /dev/mtd1

Please, post the output of this command here or send it to me via private message.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous

Teltonika RUT9 series 2022

---------------------------------
root@Teltonika-UNKNOW:~# hexdump -C /dev/mtd1
00000000  ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  |................|
by anonymous

Hello,

Unfortunately, one of your internal files got corrupted during the update. Could you please send me the serial number of this device via private message? We can then arrange a remote session to troubleshoot the issue.

Kind Regards,

Andzej