FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
539 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Omegle.com doesn’t work when using TRB500 when trying to access it. With same sim, and ZTE modem it works great, and without problems. Please advise, as i think there is some setting in router?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you please clarify whether you can access other web pages without any issues, and if the problem is specific to the Omegle website?

By default, all traffic from the local network is allowed to the internet, so you should be able to reach any website, assuming it is not blocked by your ISP and the DNS server resolves the hostname, etc.

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file by editing your question. Troubleshoot file can be downloaded from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot. The attached files are only visible to Teltonika moderators.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
Attached it. Everything loads, just stranger cams are not loading. Note that with ZTE modem it worked perfectly. Thanks.
by anonymous

Hello,

The troubleshoot does not indicate any issues or any dropped/rejected packets. Are you sure that the issue is the TRB500?

I have noticed that you are using 7.3 firmware, could you try updating to the latest firmware with 'keep settings' turned off?

Kind Regards,

Andzej