FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
271 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Good morning, I have two RUT955 that the Product Code appears UNKNOWNXXXXX, I cannot make firmware or save changes.

Can you help me to correct the problem. Best Regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Yes, we would be able to help, please write me a PM with the serial number of your device and we will then organize a remote session where I will restore the device information
by anonymous
Good morning, I already have the routers available to correct the problem of missing serial number. When could we schedule the intervention? sends the link and credentials to access the computer. I'm in Portugal and the equipment is in Mozambique, I do remote access via takecontrol, you have to use another remote access software because takecontrol only allows 1 access.

my whatsapp number is +351 963 884 819, to facilitate communication.

The serial numbers are 1122439796 and 1122447873.

Best Regards

Hugo
by anonymous
Hello,

I will take from over PauliusRug.

Beforehand, I would like to inform that the procedure will reset both of the devices to their factory default settings. Considering they are in remote locations, does that suit you?

Could you also write your availability in a private message?

Best regards,