FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
143 views 3 comments
by anonymous
This problem started after I upgraded a RUT950 to firmware version RUT9_R_00.07.04.1. The RMS portal shows the device as offline, but when I log in to the device UI (I have it connected to a ZeroTier VPN) it shows it's connected to RMS.

I can resolve the problem by unregistering and re-registering the device to RMS or disabling then enabling RMS via the device UI, after which RMS shows it as online for about a day, then goes back to saying the device is offline. The device UI still says it's connected to RMS.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

We are currently experiencing some issues with devices connecting to RMS platform, please be patient while we sort out the issue
by anonymous
Ok thanks for the update. The device is showing as online in RMS so that's good.
by anonymous

Hi,

I have the same issue. My RUTX14 has been offline since 12 May. And I can't connect to him with VPN HUB because it's disabled in settings, and I can't see him in RMS. Do you have an ETA to resolve a problem with remote access? 

Here is the device Information:

IMEI 860561041401654

SN 1120135673

MAC 001E424941E3

by anonymous
I had the same issue today with a different RUT950 modem. Disabling then re-enabling RMS service on the modem triggered the status in RMS portal to switch back to online. I could only do this because I have a ZeroTier VPN set up to provide an alternate remote access method.