FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
90 views 0 comments
by anonymous
My RUTX11 has just started hanging up for no apparent reason, power is still on but signal goes. Light on 3G to 4 G flashes between the 2 before settling down to 4G then connection comes back, have upgraded ware, no change. I cant replicate issue as it seems to happen randomly.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Just to clarify, when you say "hangs", you are referring to the mobile connection, not the entire device, correct?

Either way, without having more information it's hard to say what could be the issue. I will ask you to wait for the issue to replicate, then login to the WebUI, navigate to System → Administration → Troubleshoot and generate a troubleshoot file. This file can be attached to the original post and will only be visible to Teltonika moderators.

Factory reset could also be performed to check if the issue disappears. This can be done by navigating to System → Backup.

Awaiting your response.

Best regards,
DaumantasG