FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
468 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Current Version: RUT9_R_00.07.04.2

When trying to login over the mobile address, I can input my U/P, but  I will get hit with: The device is unreachable. Please check the connection and try again.

If i log in VIA Ethernet WAN or LAN, those work fine. I've Rebooted t clear out and false routes.

This is what happens on Chrome and Edge when i type in the U/P. (See attached PDF)

In case you believe that this is a cell signal, (See attached PDF)

It would be very helpful to get this working.

Thanks!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging in via mobile HTTP remote access on your RUT955 device. Here are some steps you can try to fix the problem: Make sure that the device is properly connected to the Internet and that you have a stable connection. Check if there is a firmware update available for your RUT955 device and update if necessary. Try accessing the device with a different browser or device to see if the problem persists. Double-check your credentials to make sure you're entering them correctly. If none of the steps above worked, you can use the Catchmod website. The site provides user-specific solutions and instructions to fix this problem, including checking network configurations, updating software, testing Remote Access features, and making sure that the account is secure. Login with correct information.

by anonymous

Make sure that the device is properly connected to the Internet and that you have a stable connection.  It is connected and working fine.

Check if there is a firmware update available for your RUT955 device and update if necessary. It is on the latest firmware.

Try accessing the device with a different browser or device to see if the problem persists.  Chrome, Edge, firefox all have the same issue.

Double-check your credentials to make sure you're entering them correctly.  Creds entered correctly.

If none of the steps above worked, you can use the Catchmod website. The site provides user-specific solutions and instructions to fix this problem, including checking network configurations, updating software, testing Remote Access features, and making sure that the account is secure. Login with correct information.

What is this website supposed to do?