FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
163 views 4 comments
by anonymous
RUTX11 with latest firmware

Some websites are not opening on android devices when connected via 4G, on the WAN connection there are no issues.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out!

I will ask you to replicate the issue, navigate to System → Administration → Troubleshoot and generate a troubleshoot file. This file can be attached to the original post and will only be visible to Teltonika moderators.

It will provide me some more insight into what the issue could be.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous

Thank you for the file.

I will ask you to perform the following actions for testing:

• In the Network → Interfaces → General, edit the mobile interface and change the PDP type to IPv4/IPv6;
  • In the LAN interface, in the DHCP server settings, under the IPv6 Settings tab change the Router Advertisement-Service and DHCPv6-Service to Server mode.
Let me know if these steps help.

Best regards,
DaumantasG 

by anonymous
It seems that the APN was not correct, auto APN was on, but changed to custom and reconfigured to differrent APN, now it seems that websites are displayed correctly.
by anonymous
Great to hear that!

Best regards,

DaumantasG
by anonymous
Hello,

Just doublechecking, was the issue resolved, or was the comment hidden on accident?

Best regards,
DaumantasG
0 votes
by anonymous
DaumantasG,

I have send you private message