FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
126 views 2 comments
by anonymous

I have two sim cards within the RUT950 however the sim information doesnt appear to be showing up. I have tried both sims, tried rebooting, restarting connection and reregistering. I have also tried a full system reset back to factory. 

I have attached a screenshot for further information. 

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Does the device connect to the operator and establish data connection as well as to provide internet access to connected devices?

For one it could be modem related issue, if mobile connection is not established at all.

On the other hand, you are using legacy firmware revision. Is there a particular reason for that? Could you perform an update to the latest 7.04.2, which you can download here?

If the issue persists, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Good morning,

The router allows other devices to connect to the router but doesnt connect to any mobile networks.

Please see attached the troubleshoot file in the original comment.
by anonymous

The file indicates that the SIM is either not inserted or something is wrong with the SIM itself.

Were they working previously?

Have you tried switching the default SIM slot to SIM2 (from router's WebUI Network -> Mobile -> General)?

Are both SIMs unable to connect from the same slot?

Are both SIMs from the same provider? 

Do those SIMs work, if inserted in a mobile device?
One thing that can be attempted is modem firmware update. I will send you the instructions in a private message.

Best regards,