FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
198 views 2 comments
by anonymous
With the FW 00.07.04, 00.07.04.1, 00.07.04.2, the Magenta TV Stick cannot access the Internet, it doesn't matter whether I connect it to the RUTX11 via WLAN or LAN.

Various other devices can connect to the Internet without any problems.

If I install FW 00.07.03.4, the Maganta TV Stick works again.

Will there be an update to solve this problem or what needs to be set in the configuration so that the Magenta TV Stick can be operated with FW 00.07.04..... again?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you clarify if you are using a mobile connection? Could you try lowering MTU on the mobile interface in Network -> Interfaces -> edit Mob1s1a1 -> Advanced settings? Try setting MTU to 1400 or 1440

Also, could you please check if software flow offloading is disabled in Network -> Firewall?

If the issue persists, please, provide two troubleshoot files. Generate one file when the connection works on 7.03.4, and another troubleshoot file from 7.04.2 where the issue occurs. Attach both files by editing your question. The attached files are only visible to Teltonika moderators.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
Hi Andzej

thanks for the fast respond

If I adjust it from 1500 to 1440 in 00.07.04.2, it works.

But what surprises me is that it is set to 1500 in FW 00.07.03.4 and also to 1500 in 00.07.04.2 but does not work.

Flow offloading was already switched off in both FW versions.  

I created 3 log files maybe you can use it for future updates and fix the bug.

1. FW 07.03. without error

2. FW 07.04.2 with error

3. FW 07.04.2 modified MTU 1440 works
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for the files. While I am not fully sure of the reason, but I would assume it is due to the fact that the way how MTU is determined was changed in v7.4 to cover some of the edge cases. But is seems that it requires manual intervention in other cases now. If this is indeed the case, it should be fixed in v7.5 firmware.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience!

Kind Regards,

Andzej