FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
148 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

After upgrading firmware from  RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.6 to RUT9XX_R_00.06.09.1, we are not able to connect to internet using an AT&T SIM card. But it was working properly on RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.6.

On the newer firmware version, the device would not register the SIM card and it keeps searching for  a connection. A manual connection to the appropriate network yielded a “cannot connect” notification.

Could you please help me with that?

Best regards,

Parian Golchin

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Is there a particular reason, why you are using a legacy firmware version?

Other than that, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Yes, we need legacy firmware (RUT9XX_R_00.06.09.1) and this version is one of the newest firmware version.

I have updated the question with troubleshoot file.

Best regards,
by anonymous

The logs do not indicate any issue. The device is connected to the operator and date connection is properly established and no indication of disconnects over the period since the router has booted up:

[GSM INFORMATION]
connstate:    connected
netstate:    registered (home)
cellid:    27226369
operator:    Verizon
opernum:    311480
band:    LTE 13      

Signal indicators look good as well:

RSRP: -72
RSRQ: -16
RSSI: -38
SINR: 8

Was the file taken from the correct device?

Best regards,