FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
248 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I want to access a device (EV-Charger) which is in the LAN of the RUT240 via Zerotier. Via a PC in the same LAN I can ping the device and have access to the WebUI of the device. There are also other devices in the LAN. I can access all devices in the LAN of the RUT240 via Zerotier the EV-Charger. The same problem exists when I try it via RMS. Again, I can ping all devices and access the WebUI, but not the one device. I don't know which setting could be wrong, because the other devices are reachable.

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Since you can reach all the devices except that one remotely, but can access it locally - It seems like the issue is the missing/incorrect default gateway on that device. Could you please set the default gateway on it to point towards the RUT240?

Kind Regards,

Andzej
by anonymous
Hi Andzej,

thanks for the fast answer. The not accessible device connects to RUT240 via DHCP like the other accessible devices. On that device it is not possible to make any network settings. Are there other possibilities to solve it?
by anonymous

Hello,

Would it be possible for you to replicate the issue by connecting via VPN and then, downloading a troubleshoot file? Troubleshoot file can be downloaded from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot. You can attach the file by editing your question. The attached files are only visible to Teltonika moderators.

Kind Regards,

Andzej