FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
171 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I have a RUTX11 not holding onto its config. I have manually configured the RUTX11 about 4 times (some direct and some over RMS)

After a reboot, it loses its config. Doing a restore does not help either. The restore applies but the RUTX11 starts with a default config.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

The issue appears to be faulty flash chip.

It is most likely that you will need to return your device for a warranty repair or replacement.

I would like to take a look at your device. Please attach a troubleshoot file to your question. To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi,

sent troubleshoot file via pm.
by anonymous

It does indeed seem like a flash related issue.

I would like you to try reflashing firmware following instructions here. If the procedure does not help and the same behavior persists, as already suggested, return your device for a warranty repair or replacement.

Best regards,