Thanks again for your support!
It seems that there is no way to obtain the troubleshoot file:
WLAN doesn’t work after mkdir command! Freeze; No access to the device, Reboot:–(
LAN doesn’t work after mkdir command! Freeze; No access to the device, Reboot :–(
Even access via RMS does not work after mkdir command! Freeze; No access to the device via RMS or RMS/CLI, Reboot :–(
Even reboot doesn’t work via the reset button: I always have to pull the power plug
Meanwhile, I tried a couple of things:
1. Reformatted the 4TB USB disk (exFAT) on a Windows PC
2. Connected the 4TB USB disk to the RUTX14 and tested the empty disk after reformating via mkdir àworks perfectly, no problems!
3. Reconnected the 4TB USB disk to Windows 11 PC and copied all 2.18TB data ( mostly MP4 files) again to the disks via Windows PC. (>100 directories and > 5000 files are created by Windows 11)
4. Reconnected the 4TB USB disk to the RUTX14.
5. Tested the mkdir command: -> RUTX14 freezes
6. Reconnect the 4TB USB disk to Windows 11: everything works fine, there are no newly by RUTX14 created directories on the disk; --> no problem to create directories by Windows
The next step would be to buy another disk, but there is no evidence, that this invest of 100 Euros would give different results.
Actually, I decided to use the disk (USB network share on the RUTX 14) as a read only device to play MP4 videos via Amazon TV Stick on a TV in my camper - which was the main purpose - and to skip the additional idea of using it to save photos and videos created during our trips to the disk via Samba network share until you reenable NTFS or find a solution to the problem.
Thanks again, I appreciate your very responsive support and I am still very happy with my RUTX 14 in my Camper!