FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
788 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I have several dual sim modem/router from teltonika, they all have almost the same Web UI and interaction for setting the load balancing feature. I want the connections to be balanced on the networks of the two sims installed. Then I proceeded as usual to configure the load balancing but the second sim always displays "INTERFACE STOPPED". How am I supposed to perform this configuration?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Load Balancing can only work between two active interfaces. As RUTX50 has a single modem, it will unfortunately not be possible to achieve it between the SIMs. You could, however, use a wired WAN connection along the SIM inside the RUTX50.

The only device that can load balance connections between 2 SIMs is the RUTX12, which has two integrated modems, thus both of the interfaces can be active at the same time. More information about RUTX12 can be found here.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,
DaumantasG